Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sorry

I'd say sorry to you,

Sorry for all the moments of uncertainty
Sorry for all the moments of doubts
sorry for putting you in a spot,
when i wasnt capable of footing the blame.

Sorry,
For ditching you,
for the exact uncertainty that i hated

Sorry,
For disrespecting you,
for the disrespect that im facing

Sorry,
For yelling at you,
for now, im being yelled at.

Sorry,
for not taking you seriously,
for now, im not even a Joke

Sorry,
for not realizing sooner,
That your words of
me,
never finding someone te same,
Is well,
True.


I'll never love you forever,
neither do i think of you,
but when i see you,
i am reminded of all ive gained
and nothing ive lost.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm.. its k shanky.. u need not to ask such a formal apology from me.. u cld have simply asked for it :P but since u did.. i should im otuched with d poem.. feels like u wrote ur heart out.. n finally u got to knw hw rude u r:P:P:P:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pandi..
    nd while will i apologize to you?
    you havent said sorry for poking my leg! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. y wld i say sry wen i did it intentionally..

    but glad i did dat..

    dat tym atleast u remembered me a gal who poked my leg..
    unique identification:P

    ReplyDelete

nice people leave comments ;)